Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Monday

If I were in a sunny land...

StyleStalker skirt, Topshop fisherman cardigan, Urban Outfitters top, Mimco bag, Asos necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs bangle, Topshop boots, Rayban Sunglasses, thrifted jewellery.
Photography by James Lee Photography.

I have been daydreaming about a sunny holiday again, even though I've only been back for two weeks, eeeiip! So when a few rays of sunshine broke through the grey I ran down to Shoreditch Park to play with the rocks, and managed to seek out a Jeep and get a nice little safari-esque pic or two. I am super in love with this Mimco mini-chest/bag that my friend Nicky gave to me for Xmas and had to take it. It's like a tiny treasure hold-all with spikes on the outside to deter invaders, or perhaps more likely, cocktail bar bag thievery! Bag + Sunshine = ♥

No comments: