Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Sunday

Headbands & Hair

Topshop headband, cardigan & tights, Gripp cardigan (underneath), Asos necklace, Midas silk flats, Boutique silk blouse.
Photography - Aiste Lei

Lately I find I am obsessed with headwear. (& apparently cupcakes and whippets!!) Beanies, headbands, fedoras, knitted slubby hats and floppy akubras. Everything is getting a place on my hat stand. This headband has kept me warm all week in Chamonix and my ears were very thankful in -4 degrees! My other favourite you'll see probably a load of times is my ANAP black straw number, I bought it in Tokyo last year and I seem to be always trying to wear it despite protests from my boyfriend that maybe a black straw hat doesn't go with everything in my wardrobe. F21 have a pretty good range of hats similar in style to Eugenia Kim (available @ Black Label Boutique), so I believe UPS will be getting some business from me this week! I am off to the Fashion Mode show in a few hours so I best be off to decide on today's headwear.

No comments: