Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Friday

Fit Happy

Levi's sWater<Less Vintage Slight Curve courtesy of Exposure PR, Sparkle & Fade top, Topshop flats, House of Harlow rings, ASOS glasses

These pants are amazing! I have to say that it is few & far between that I ever find perfect fitting denim, it's too tough, too high waisted, too loose, too bubble-hip creating, too weirdy mega fly (I'm looking at YOU Cheap Monday!). Cue Levi's to the rescue! Some of you may know that I have been writing for SIX magazine recently and that means lots of research into sustainable fashion, so I have been running around trying on samples and generally having fun with the 'serious journalistic investigation' hehe. Fun facts, these jeans used at least 28% less water in their production and some of the line use 96% less. I really urge you all to check out the video too.

No comments: