Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Wednesday

Saturday Reality

 
F21 Jacket, Pins'n'Needles Lace Dress, Low Luv by Erin Wasson & House of Harlow Rings, Converse.

Dear bloggers, do you all wear heels everywhere, all the time, really? I once saw Mademoiselle Robot post about jeans and a tank, which I suppose inspired me to show you how I usually get around. Despite my pledge to increase the heels-to-flats ratio, I find I am falling behind.... Converse, brogues, the trusty Jeffrey Campbell bikers, they all scream comfort and cycling safety, and sometimes I can't say no... My feet deserve love, and post fashion week they win over style. x

1 comment:

Lucent Imagery said...

I'm crazy in love with this photo! The scenery, your outfit, your pose, everything is gorgeous! And love the blog makeover too honey. Your new profile pic on the top right is awesome. And broadening the spectrum of topics will be great for you to have fun with about life in general. xx