Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Sunday

The Shining Detail

Image: Lucas

Between Unique, Giles and Christopher Kane, there was a clear nod to the metallic trend at LFW SS12, due to be peeping it's sparkly head over the end of this winter. Laser cut silhouettes emblazoned with sequins, glitter and bold metallics, we're in for extravagance. These gold medal docs caught my eye at the KYE show, and I am actually scouring the net for a pre-season pair. Out with the MiuMiu glitter clog, in with the disco army boot. (OK, never out with the MiuMiu, but comfort and extreme sparkle suitable only for wags, Jessie J and nordic models? Yes, let me have a go.)

2 comments:

The Annachrist said...

Dude, so today I found out that they make UGG boots in gold glitter like this, and similar to this picture I was both repulsed and intrigued.

hahah ;)

thea natalie said...

AH! And they're made by Jimmy Choo right, as a capsule collection? Love it hehehe :)