Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Monday

Under the Sun....

Urban Outfitters Sweater, Leather Shorts F21, Jeffrey Campbell Boots, Raybans

After many dusty days I have to say I look quite clean here, you should all appreciate how little playa I have on me! Burning Man was an experience from another realm, something that can't possibly be explained with words or pictures. I hope you all get the chance to visit the Man, it's worth every dust covered, dehydrated moment, drunken cycling incident and the fact that I will for evermore be finding bits of glitter in my hair. Photo diary coming soon, aka after the jetlag! xx

2 comments:

Opposite lipstick said...

love it!

http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

thea natalie said...

Thanks!! Love your Amy Winehouse look a few posts back x