Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Saturday

SORAPOL AW12

SORAPOL AW12 Show

Oh I am a bundle of emotions right now, one of the best shows I've had the pleasure of attending all season, intense, theatrical and entertaining. An SD card failure, partial recovery and scramble to save even a few of the images from this eve. A first hand meeting with Boy George and a bit of awkward staring afterwards (he was opposite me in the frow, I can't really look away from the catwalk now can I?). A visit to Joe Allen for the secret off the menu burger to top it all off, and new proofs in my inbox for bedtime reading. Cue, exhaaaaaaaaallleeee....... x

Minkpink top, layered with Staple top, Nordstrom jeans, Marc Jacobs bag.

A HUGE thanks to BLOW PR for our tickets xx


No comments: