Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Tuesday

Carlotta in Unfolded


My latest article in the new issue of Unfolded make sure you check out the issue for lots of cool stuff, but read mine first because the lovely Carlotta Actis Barone and her stunning AW12 collection are worth it hehe. (Total shameless plug!!) 

If any of you are quietly wondering where all my street style and food photography has gone, fear not, it's those dang logistics that keep getting in the way. Over Easter surely I could've dragged myself away from chocolate mountain to get dressed, but it was raining, and I had a lindt bunny, and I had 4 articles to finish so you know what won out of couch v slr in the rain and not looking ragged. How did you all spend Easter? I hope someone else out there has a chocolate hangover with me xx

No comments: