Recently published articles by Thea Natalie:












Saturday

SIX in Spring



Hello and Happy Easter! I've not disappeared off the face of the Earth, I promise you, but I have been glued to my desk for what seems like an inordinate amount of time. The results of some of that time can be seen above with the new issue of SIX going live this week! It's a great read and I hope you all enjoy the new brands on the radar, eco fashion tips & tricks and fashionable interviews all with a sustainable slant. Check it out here: SIX Magazine ! On a personal note I've finally come to terms with me being another year closer to 30, mostly due to Mr CoLs amazing surprises, and am feeling just a little bit spoilt. Time to get back to blogging and writing, so delays no more, I will be overloading you all soon.... right after I finish the hot cross buns. x

No comments: